Wednesday 17 November 2010

Hi All
Just thought I would do a quick report on the Irish Fly Fair held in Galway over the weekend. First of all why do I and technology not get on!!!!! Got to Manchester airport only to be blocked on my way into the CAR park could not find my booking reference!!! then could not find me!! Well I knew where I was as I was stuck by the barrier as I told this Edjut on the intercom!!! Finally left in and everything else went smoothly. Arrived at the hotel to see Stevy Mun running around like a headless chicken but everything went with out a hitch. That does not come by accident it comes by careful planning so a great thanks must go to Hugh and Grace and all the staff from Mara Media who ran the event.
Oh yea have to thank Stevie as well for volunteering me for the MC job Thanks mate!!! The show was great with fly tiers from all over Europe and I think this show will go from strength to strength.
Had an early start to the airport only to wait there for a few hours for the plane. Got back to Manchester without a hitch but again spent 15 minutes at the Car park barrier trying to get out. Going to take a chain saw with me next time and if they cant find my reference that barrier is going Down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment